“Secure the Bag” with Slip and Fall Litigation in Atlanta
According to the National Safety Council, the majority of ER visits are cause by slip and fall accidents. While some of them happen at home, others could have been easily avoided with better upkeep on the part of the property owner. C.E. Bryant Law Firm offers slip and fall litigation to Atlanta residents who have been injured. You shouldn’t ignore your injury. Even something as minor as a sprained ankle can have adverse effects on your career prospects and long-term health. Don’t take your future for granted; “secure the bag” with slip and fall litigation.
How Do I Know if I Have a Slip and Fall Case in Atlanta?
In general, Georgia law requires that property owners maintain the condition of the exterior and interior of their home or business. Slip and fall injuries happen when owners are negligent in keeping their property clean and free of obstacles. While this is not a comprehensive list, some situations that may result in successful slip and fall litigation for Atlanta clients include:
- Cracked, broken, uneven, or slippery pavement: It is the property owner’s responsibility to ensure the sidewalks and walkways on their property are properly maintained because damaged pavement can cause any number injuries.
- Leaking pipes: Damaged pipes can leave the floors on the interior of a building wet and treacherous. Slipping on a wet concrete or tile floor can cause serious injury.
- Debris: From fallen tree branches to broken glass, it is incumbent on property owners to ensure all trip and cut hazards are removed from their property promptly.
- Wrinkled or loose carpet: Improperly secured carpet has a tendency to bunch up, leading to potentially unsafe situations.
- Curbs and steps are not labeled: Property owners have a responsibility to properly mark any steps that are higher than might be expected.
We’re a Small Law Firm with a Big-Time Persona
C.E. Bryant Law Firm is a small law firm with a big-time feel. C.E. Bryant gives you the attention you receive from an excellent small law firm, but exudes a larger than life persona in the boardrooms and courts. Get the best of both worlds and contact C.E. Bryant Law Firm today to “secure the bag.”