Don’t Let Personal Injury Ruin Your Finances
Even if you have health insurance, an injury can cause significant financial distress because it can result in missed time at work and lost income, as well as chronic pain that has to be managed long-term. However, if you have experienced personal injury as a result of the intentional actions or negligence of another person, you have legal recourse. C.E. Bryant Law Firm offers representation for personal injury in Atlanta and the surrounding area. Don’t allow an injury to harm your long-term earning potential; trust C.E. Bryant to argue your case. C.E. Bryant is a capable negotiator and approaches each case the same as he does his personal appearance: with careful attention to detail.
We Take on Clients Suffering from a Wide Array of Ailments
Personal injury encompasses a broad range of scenarios. C.E. Bryant Law Firm believes it is of the utmost importance that you protect yourself in the event of personal injury. Some types of peronal injury cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Car Accidents: While many car accidents are minor and don’t result in serious injury, some do. Broken bones, concussions, and spinal injuries can alter your life. C.E. Bryant passionately argues your case to win the best judgment possible.
- Medical Malpractice: If you are the victim of incompetent or negligent care by a medical provider, suing for medical malpractice is an option. Mishaps related to surgery and other procedures can harm your ability to work. Ensure your future is solidified.
- Slip and Falls: It is incumbent on property owners to keep their property clear of any obstacles or slip hazards that could cause injury to pedestrians or mail delivery clerks. If you were injured on someone else’s property, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Defamation and Libel: Personal injury doesn’t just mean physical injury. False statements can have adverse effects on your personal and professional life, depriving you of employment opportunities and creating social impediments.
- Dog Bites: It is the responsibility of every pet owner to prevent their dog from biting other people. Dog bites can cause serious health issues, so if you have been bitten by a dog and are suffering financially as a result, we can help you.
Contact Us Today to Schedule an Appointment
Regardless of your needs, C.E. Bryant Law firm is here to handle your case. We believe in presenting a powerful and professional appearance to our clients and other lawyers involved with your case. To schedule a consultation, contact us today.